Friday, August 06, 2010

Back to routine

After working today and trying to keep Brennan from sleeping all day, Chris and I got a date night.

Brennan is still physically exhausted from the Jamboree. He is having a hard time staying awake during the day and we're doing our best to keep him awake to get him back on schedule. The last two nights of the Jamboree he was awake for all but about 4 hours. One night to pack and to get through a severe thunderstorm that arrived that night after all tents and things were packed. The next night was on the bus and arriving at Orlando at 1 in the morning then not home until 2:30. Needless to say, he's tired. I personally know that this experience has been exactly what he needed and I sent him away a boy and he came back a young man.

Chris and I went to dinner at Sonny's then to see Dinner with the Schmucks. It was cute. I was just glad to have my hubby...

1 people said:

debbie said...

This might send Brennan into his sleeping teen years. Of course he starts school tomorrow so i guess not.