I love that the Relief Society meeting in March is always right around my birthday and that we celebrate Relief Society's birthday then. Why? Because I get to eat cake and visit with my friends and have my own little birthday party while at the meeting. See, it's good for everyone!
Last night, about 4 or 5 of us were asked to share about service and how it affected our lives. I was asked to share and I of course, told about all the service provided to our family while Aislinn was sick in the fall of 2008. It changed my life. To have people love and care for you and your family without any expectation of anything in return is truly amazing.
I am richly blessed and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to share that with my sisters and to remind myself of what a miracle it was.


1 people said:
I wonder if they are having RS birthday here. I have not heard yet.
Post a Comment