Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friends

I feel blessed to have great friends. I know that they are hard to come by and I have had to lean on them quite a bit the last year or so. I am thankful that they have been there for me.
I know that sometimes I am not the best friend. I don't do high maintenance well. However, the ones that I have stick with me through thick and thin.
I also thought tonight while I was passing out the brownie sundae dessert at the baby shower for Katelyn that I have quite an odd personality too. I guess that most of you already know that though. Just tell me to be quiet when you need to. Deal?

2 people said:

nanamoo said...

I am blessed to have you as a friend!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You are a good friend to me!