I can't believe it, but it is in fact true. I am 36 today! Here's the picture to prove it!
I feel truly blessed today with birthday cards from Chris and the kids, phone calls and Facebook messages. It certainly makes the day seem happy instead of sad that I'm getting older. Guess it doesn't really matter that I'm getting older because we all are and there is nothing we can do to change it.
Happy Birthday to me! Aislinn is very glad that it is my birthday today because now she knows that she is next! That is what she's been worried about for months. ;)


4 people said:
Happy birthday! You look amazing!
Why be sad? It's a day to celebrate you for the 36th time. Age is just a number, Birthdays are a celebration of life and the human being. Have a great day.
Hope you got my messages. I am glad you had a good day. I felt good, so I had a good day as well.
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday!!!!!!!! Ur so awesome! :)
Post a Comment