Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cycle, chores and EPCOT

I got up this morning and had a bad attitude, again. Ugh. So, Chris sent me off to cycle class at the gym and for a better attitude. I came hope with a better attitude, it worked!
Chris and the kids did some chores around the house while I was gone and when I got back, I did some too then we finally headed off to EPCOT for the afternoon and evening. We met Disney Grandma there too.
We headed straight to ride Soarin which was an hour and a half wait but quite fun once we finally got on it. After that, we walked around the countries and ate, of course! Don't forget that we stopped at practically every bathroom too!
There was only a 5 minute wait to do Mission Space, which we did and some of the kids did twice, then we headed to the Test track where the wait was only 30 minutes.
It was after 9:30 when we finally got to the parking lot and we were all tired, but happy.
Getting up tomorrow and showered and ready for church should be interesting. To top it off, I won't have Chris to help because he needs to be in Belleview. We did it last week, but I had Grandma's help, so we'll see how I do tomorrow all by myself.

0 people said: