Kenney got up this morning at 6:30 and I woke up then too but stayed in the bed until 7 when I started to get ready. We were supposed to get to the convention center early, since we stayed down there, and save seats. However, Danette and Debbie got there before us and they drove down from here. What great friends they are! I couldn't even seem to get my tired self out of bed across the street and they came from an hour away. Go girls!
Following the meeting, Kenney headed back to Tallahassee and Danette, Debbie and I headed to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I believe that it was the FUNNIEST dinner I have ever had. I'll leave it at that.
I can't wait for next year...


2 people said:
How fun that you're able to attend that! I think it would be a wonderful experience. (Especially with awesome friends!)
Since you posted pictures I'm kinda glad I didn't run into you;) It was a good weekend.
Post a Comment