The choir sang the prelude music. We warmed up by singing Come Follow Me then stood and sang For All The Saints followed by Lord, I Would Follow Thee.
Bishop Saunders spoke on the blessings of the atonement followed by President Carter speaking. President Carter spoke about 7 sources of learning that we need to do to be better prepared.
I am going to list below so I can look back at this to remember his talk years from now.
1. Daily prayer - family and individual
2. Daily scripture study
3. Attend all church meetings
4. Magnify your calling.
5. Follow the prophets and your priesthood leaders.
6. Attend the temple
7. Family Home Evening
I feel blessed to have been able to attend and be spiritually fed. Now, if I could just hit more right notes on the piano, that would be nice. Is that too much to ask? ;)


2 people said:
Yes, yes it is asking too much;)I never notice you missing notes. Honestly!
The prelude was beautiful. I was compelled to stop reading my scriptures and listen at full attention. I am so grateful that my daughter can be part of this wonderful group.
Post a Comment