I got all the kids off to school and stopped into the office and then headed home to Michelle and CJ whom I found playing hockey on the Wii. It was so cute!
Mich, CJ and I got into the car and headed to Altamonte Springs to let CJ play at Chuck E. Cheese's. He played his little heart out while Mich and I ate and laughed. I loved every minute of it.
On our way there, we spotted a Kohl's and of course, we had to stop in on our way back. Michelle is really working with me on getting some accessories, so I bought two bracelets that I sure hope I know when to put on.
After getting home, I got the kids and when I got home the youngest 4 were swimming with CJ. They headed home when I headed to the gym.
I loved EVERY minute of my visit with them. The only sad thing was when the time came for them to leave. :(


0 people said:
Post a Comment