Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little perspective


A distraught Aislinn today, "Mom, Gavin and Gabe told me today that I do NOT have an "S" in my name! I told them that I do. They are being mean to me. MOM, DON'T I HAVE AN "S" IN MY NAME? I write it A I S L I N N. See, there is an "S"." As she cries to me...


I respond, "Aislinn, yes you have an "S" in your name. Those boys are just not being nice. Don't you worry about it. You know how to spell your name, "S" and all."


To which she replies as she sniffles, "I knew it!"


Man, if all I had to worry about was the spelling of my name!


I love being a mom. (most of the time) ;)

4 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Cute story. I love the picture of Aislinn!

Laurel said...

She is so cute. I agree--if only life were that simple again. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is such a smart, beautiful girl!

Mom

nanamoo said...

That is such a great picture! I am so sorry to tell Aislinn that she will be teased by the boys for the rest of her life ;)