We all got up and made it to church on time. Clean, dressed and fed! I told the kids after we were all in the car that they did a good job. I don't think I even raised my voice!
Church was great except for the pouring rain that was trying to ruin my straightened hair! ;)
I lead the music in primary since Debbie is out of town and Lurlene played the piano. I always love to work with the children, so it was a lot of fun for me.
After church, we came home and ate grilled cheese that was hold us over until dinner time. The Shaw's came over and ate with us which was fun.
Chris had a meeting at 6 and Brennan had a fireside at 7 so the evening was busy, but good.
I hope we have enough charge in our batteries to make it through the week. Spring Break isn't that far away...


1 people said:
I looked up at the clock at noon while I was at church and thought of you all. Glad everything went well...thank you so much!
Post a Comment