Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pictures from the Magic Kingdom on March 13

I'm finally posting the pictures from Magic Kingdom on March 13. We really had a good time, but it was SUPER busy!
All of the kids after our first bathroom stop of the day.
Me
Disney Grandma on the monorail. I think this is a really good picture of her.

Monorail of Lauklan and Kerstyn
On the monorail on the way in to the Magic Kingdom.
Brennan in his Mad Hatter hat. The people in the park loved it and he got many, many compliments.
Kerstyn and Greyson with Eeyore.
The Mad Hatter and Eeyore.
All of the kids with Eeyore and me.
We ate lunch at Crystal Palace to celebrate my birthday. That is one of our favorite places to eat at the Magic Kingdom.

3 people said:

nanamoo said...

I like that mad hat as well!

Laurel said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the hat!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a blast! We are hoping to get there soon!