I am very thankful for Sunday's. I love that I can have that day to go to church and spend time with my friends and family.
Here are some things that I enjoyed today:
1. Making breakfast for the kids plus Taylor. I made bacon, had doughnuts for them, which is a treat and whatever else they wanted. I think the kids really enjoyed that.
2. We all arrived at church on time, not crying, and minus Chris with plus one kids. If my arm was long enough, I would pat myself on my back... ;)
3. The messages were great during sacrament meeting. I needed to hear what they had to say.
4. Debbie Carter and I were in sync, as always, but today, it was great! I even didn't TOTALLY embarrass myself on the piano, which is an added bonus.
5. I survived choir practice and when choir finished, we sounded better than when we started. So, that was progress.


2 people said:
Sounds good. I didn't know you took extra kids where do I sign up ;)?
I love how you know what we are going to sing and I don't even have to mention it to you :)
Post a Comment