Saturday, February 06, 2010

Day at sea

We couldn't dock at Castaway Cay today because the winds were too high, so we ended up spending the day at sea. That was super relaxing too.
Thursday night, Chris and I had a couples massage at 7.
Friday, Chris, Mom (Nancy), and I got off the ship just for a few hours to walk around Nassau. The kids stayed on the ship at their activities. We got back in time for Chris and Mom to hang around the pool and the kids to play while I went for a facial and had my hair washed and blown dry. I forgot my flat iron at home, so I was in need of some 'sprucing' up. Dinner was for Chris and I tonight at Palo which is for 18 and up and was just delicious! We had an amazing time. Apparently Grandma and the kids were having fun too because we couldn't find them for hours afterward.
Chris even commented that he underestimated how relaxing it would be. We are having the time of our lives!

0 people said: