Monday, February 15, 2010

Grace

Grace and I attended Hudson Elementary, Hudson Middle and Hudson High school together. We were in band and classes together every year from middle school on. We even rode the bus together in middle and high school until I started driving.

To say she is a dear friend would be a very accurate statement.

Above is Grace, Lillian (her 10 month old daughter), and me.

Grace and I.
Grace now lives in Seattle, Washington so for me to be able to see her was quite a treat. She and her family was in Treasure Island, which is near St. Petersburg for the week so I took advantage of her being close and went over for a visit.
To sum up our visit, it was just like old times. That makes me happy.

4 people said:

Anonymous said...

Grace looks great! I hope you told her Hi for me. I didn't realize she had moved to Seattle. Glad you had fun, she is so sweet. xo Mich

Higleys said...

It's always nice to see long time (never old;) ) friends.

Anonymous said...

Grace looks good & little Lillian looks like a little doll! Would love to see them!
Mom

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Hey Goofy, Hope you are doing well. Update your blog. Miss you.