The answer, is of course, yes! I know that we are all given 'gifts' or 'blessings' or whatever word you use to call some type of talent that you have.
I have been thinking lately about my 'gifts' and I thought that I might like to focus on them today since I am VERY good at beating myself up and focusing on the negative. So, here I go.
2 of my 'gifts':
1. Health - I have always been blessed to be healthy. I am not sick very often, which I am always thankful for. Now that I am getting 'older' I can see more clearly that being blessed with good health is truly an amazing thing.
2. Music - I think that I took this for granted for many years. I guess that I thought everyone was like me in the fact that they took lessons on multiple instruments, etc. However, in the last several years, I have come to realize that my love and aptitude for music has truly blessed my life. It continues to bless my life and I am so glad that I again, have the opportunity to use it and share it with others.


3 people said:
Another thing I love about you is your ability to see humour in a situation and share it with others :)
You do have many talents. We always think the worst about ourselves. I could not tell you my talents.
I have to agree that you have many talents, one that I want to add, is your talent of sharing your testimony of the Gospel. Every time I had the opportunity to being in primary and your bore your testimony, I could feel the spirit so strong. That is truly a special gift. Also thank you so much for your comments on our blog, I can feel your love and concern for us and I just want to say thank you.
Rachel
Post a Comment