Thursday, March 05, 2009

What a nice surprise!

A great sight to see! Reed (my brother). I haven't seen him in almost 2 years and as far as I am concerned, that is too long! He came down here for Bike Week with some friends and had the opportunity to come over here for lunch. Mom came over too. What a great belated birthday present.
Reed and I outside Chili's
Mom and Reed
Us again. I can remember some serious trouble that I used to get him into. He was always trying to get away with stuff and I would always tell on him.
The three of us!

It was a short but great visit! I am so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to spend time with both of them today.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

Melody,
I had a wonderful time with both of you! The time was too short. I love both of you so much. I only wish I could have seen Chris and the children.
Mom

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

It is always nice to spend time with family.