This morning started off bright and early at 5:45 when Kenney apparently set the alarm to go off. Not good, considering I didn't go to sleep until 1:30...
We headed to Burger King for a quick breakfast then Debbie and I were off to the convention center and got there by 8.
Oh yeah, I purchased another shelf last night from Shelf Reliance. I really am looking forward to getting it. We have learned so much about our food storage since I got the first one last year. I learned that i don't have nearly as much food as I thought I do and I learned how quickly or not so quickly I use my food.
Anyway, we looked around at the displays and just chatted with people while we waited for it to start.
The first speaker talked about mom stuff and I can't remember anything specific right now, but I did enjoy it.
Hillary Weeks did all of the musical presentations today and she is always amazing!
We were talked to about the scriptures and applying them to our daily lives from the one male speaker. He's on BYU tv round table discussions all the time.
We learned about the difference between sin and weaknesses and I found that to be very enlightening. I learned a lot from that talk.
In the end, we were talked to by a sister, Chris Belcher, who is blind. Her story of courage and faith was amazing. Debbie and I both commented that they saved the best for last.
When it all finished, Debbie and I went to the Mall of Mellinia to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. We had a blast. I also wanted to do a little shopping, but I didn't see anything I wanted, that I could afford. So, we left without any clothes, but full bellies and extra food for later.
Chris took the kids to Animal Kingdom today and we both got home around the same time. I was impressed that he did that with all the kids and no help. WAY TO GO!
We headed to Burger King for a quick breakfast then Debbie and I were off to the convention center and got there by 8.
Oh yeah, I purchased another shelf last night from Shelf Reliance. I really am looking forward to getting it. We have learned so much about our food storage since I got the first one last year. I learned that i don't have nearly as much food as I thought I do and I learned how quickly or not so quickly I use my food.
Anyway, we looked around at the displays and just chatted with people while we waited for it to start.
The first speaker talked about mom stuff and I can't remember anything specific right now, but I did enjoy it.
Hillary Weeks did all of the musical presentations today and she is always amazing!
We were talked to about the scriptures and applying them to our daily lives from the one male speaker. He's on BYU tv round table discussions all the time.
We learned about the difference between sin and weaknesses and I found that to be very enlightening. I learned a lot from that talk.
In the end, we were talked to by a sister, Chris Belcher, who is blind. Her story of courage and faith was amazing. Debbie and I both commented that they saved the best for last.
When it all finished, Debbie and I went to the Mall of Mellinia to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. We had a blast. I also wanted to do a little shopping, but I didn't see anything I wanted, that I could afford. So, we left without any clothes, but full bellies and extra food for later.
Chris took the kids to Animal Kingdom today and we both got home around the same time. I was impressed that he did that with all the kids and no help. WAY TO GO!


0 people said:
Post a Comment