Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need to get ready

I need to get ready for my outing tomorrow. I was told that I needed to pack by Debbie Clayton. I guess I forgot that.

Chris and I had a nice lunch together, just the two of us today. We ate at Sonny's and afterward I was hating life because I ate WAY TOO MUCH!

I went to the gym and sat in the sauna for a while and then went to a cycle class. It was really good, and yes, I did 'get there'. Every time the instructor asks that I just laugh. Am I the only one that thinks like I do?

We came home and I made stroganoff and broccoli for dinner. One of the kids favorite meals.

Right now I am listening to Aislinn call me and it is VERY irritating!

I think I ate too much for dinner too...

1 people said:

Jennifer said...

Mom... MOMMY... mooooooommmmmmmmmmmm..... mom, mommy? Mom? mommy?

I hear it from Ammon all day.