Saturday, March 07, 2009

Hollywood Studios!

Okay, don't laugh, but I danced in the parade at Hollywood Studios! It was fun. I am SURE that I looked like a DORK, but it felt good. Even Brennan joined in.

Go Brennan!
Finishing up the YMCA song. It felt great to dance out in the street with Brennan. Sure hope I didn't look TOO crazy.
That LGM (Little Green Man) was really funny!
Waiting their turn. I used to love to jump rope. Can't do that anymore... :(
Brennan and Kerstyn jumping rope while we waited for the parade.
Waiting for the parade to start.
Grandma and Bronko joined us for a day of chaos, I mean fun. We were so glad that they did.

We had a great day. We stayed too long again, and had to endure fussing here and there, but overall, I believe that we all had a good time.

2 people said:

Laurel said...

It looks like a blast!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Save a trip to Disney with me. Devin was SO SAD you were at Disney without us. He is missing family.