We got up this morning and headed to EPCOT for some fun.
We heard the American Singers at the USA pavilion. I just love them, the are SO talented! The used Lauklan out of the crowd to sing to and he got redder than I have EVER seen. It was really cute.
We did the Mission Mars ride, well, all of us but Aislinn did because she didn't meet the height requirement. Chris went first with the other 4 while Aislinn and I got some popcorn that tasted really, really good. When Chris was done, he wanted me to go on it, so I took Brennan and Kerstyn with me. We did the easier version of the ride because I'm a wimp!
We also went to the Nemo ride and looked all around the sea exhibits. I learned there that my children are like manatees. They eat constantly!
He had to head home early so Chris and I could go to the Garrett's going away party. We had fun there except for the fact that I took my favorite chips and dip to share and I was a glutton! What is wrong with me? I'm going to be paying for that all week!
It was a busy, but really good day.
We heard the American Singers at the USA pavilion. I just love them, the are SO talented! The used Lauklan out of the crowd to sing to and he got redder than I have EVER seen. It was really cute.
We did the Mission Mars ride, well, all of us but Aislinn did because she didn't meet the height requirement. Chris went first with the other 4 while Aislinn and I got some popcorn that tasted really, really good. When Chris was done, he wanted me to go on it, so I took Brennan and Kerstyn with me. We did the easier version of the ride because I'm a wimp!
We also went to the Nemo ride and looked all around the sea exhibits. I learned there that my children are like manatees. They eat constantly!
He had to head home early so Chris and I could go to the Garrett's going away party. We had fun there except for the fact that I took my favorite chips and dip to share and I was a glutton! What is wrong with me? I'm going to be paying for that all week!
It was a busy, but really good day.


1 people said:
Love the kids are like manatees, so funny!
Post a Comment