Tuesday, March 03, 2009

35!

It's been a busy year! Welcome 35. I never thought I would feel that way, but you know what, I'm ok with it. I think I actually like being 35. Bring it on!
Chris and I in New York City for our anniversary. 15 years of marriage.
January 2009 for Brennan's ordination to the priesthood. Wow, 35, 15 years of marriage and 5 kids. I've been busy.
I don't remember when, but sometime this year. Don't I look like I've been busy?
Kerstyn and I in January for her Terrific Kid ceremony.
In June with the two people that brought me into this world. Thank you! You are both truly amazing people and I love you more than you can ever know. I hope and pray that I make you proud.

I think that 35 will be even better than 34. I guess I'll see, like it or not!

8 people said:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, girl! You look absolutely great at 35!!!!!!! Hope this year is a great one for you and your family.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Happy Birthday goofy!

Laurel said...

Happy birthday! I hope I look as good as you do when I'm 35! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Melody! You look beautiful! 35 years have gone by quickly. I am so proud of you and love you so much.
Mom

Janet said...

35 looks great on you! We should start celebrating our birthdays together since they are so close. Of course, you will always be a year older than me... :)

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful life you have! :)

Jodi said...

Happy belated! I had no idea we were the same age. It's my turn in September!

debbie said...

I hope I look as good at 35, too!