I was leading the music in Primary today. Telling you that I love to do that would most likely be an understatement. We had about eleven or twelve kids there today, which is a few more than usual. But I'll tell you what, they sang like there were thirty five of them and the spirit was so strong! I looked up one time and even Chris was standing outside the door looking in. I asked him why later and he said that he had gone to the library down the hall and heard them singing so well that he thought he would just stop by.
That is why I LOVE serving in Primary. The children are just amazing!
That is why I LOVE serving in Primary. The children are just amazing!


4 people said:
Primary is my favorite calling. I miss it so much!
Primary music is the best!
I'm in the primary now and I really like it.
before we moved a couple of months ago, I taught in the Primary. I just loved it. Those kids were just so sweet. I wish that they would ask me to do it in my new ward :(
Post a Comment