I don't know what is going on with my cell phone but it does what it wants. It calls people, turns on and off and does just whatever it pleases. Not sure why.
I called Verizon, but they wanted me to go Sanford and have it looked at. I don't have time for that. After a while, it started to work again. Then, this morning, it has now decided to not let me adjust the volume.
Whatever!
Other than that, the kids are doing well. Kerstyn has FCAT testing this week. Homework is lighter because of it and that frees me up some. I like that.
I look forward to Time Out For Women in a few weeks. Just as important as the event itself, I look forward to spending time with my friend Debbie Clayton. I hope we don't explode from eating too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts!


1 people said:
I can't wait either!!!!!!!!I want to go now!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment