Saturday, March 28, 2009

Magic Kingdom with LOTS of familiar faces

Why can't I get a good picture of myself anymore?
Brennan and Chris messing around.
Michelle and I. Another, not so good shot of me. :(

We finally ended up at Magic Kingdom today around 2:30. Chris had Scout training from 8:30 - 12:30 so he went there and I took the kids to the gym. I took a cycle class and the instructor worked us really hard. I kind of wondered how I would make it through the rest of the day. I did thought, thank goodness!
When we got inside the park, the parade was just starting and Aislinn and Greyson LOVE parades, so we watched it and then headed to do the Jungle Cruise and then Pirates.

We finally met up with Grandma, Bronko, Aunt Carolyn and Bay.

After about 20 or so texts, we also met up with Michelle, Will and CJ. It was one huge group!

We went and did Big Thunder Railroad then Tom Sawyer's island. After the island, we headed to the Haunted Mansion then it was time to eat. We ate and then secured our spots right in front of the castle for the parade and fireworks. I looked over at Michelle right before the parade and got kind of nostalgic. I said, "We came here together as kids, now we're here together with our kids". I thought it was really neat.

We didn't get out of the park until around 10:30 and come to find out the house alarm kept going off and the police had to come check twice. We're not really sure what was going on there.

However, we all got home safely, but tired.

4 people said:

Janet said...

You're so funny. You always look good in your pictures!

Laurel said...

Your post brought back so many memories! And I agree with Janet-- your pictures look great!

Jennettehogan said...

Cute pictures! I am getting excited about taking the kids to Disney in June!

Anonymous said...

Melody, I think you look beautiful with Chris and Michelle. I'm so glad you get to go and have a wonderful time with your family and friends.
Mom