Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy

This was quite the busy day.
I got the kids to school and I went to work. Monday is my 'long' day so I worked until 2:40. I started picking up kids immediately after that and then we were into the homework blitz!
Following homework, it was time for some gym fun. I sat in the sauna and did a great cycle class! I am really enjoying cycling lately. It makes me feel like I am getting something accomplished.
We hurried home after the gym and all of the kids got baths and showers while I made 6, yes, 6 cans of spaghetti o's and ravioli. Really? Six cans?
The kids were hurried off to bed and then I hurried off to Publix to get some more food. I wonder why, right?
While in Publix, this person was starting to invade my 'bubble' and I was going to have to take them out, but before I did that, I saw that it was Debbie Clayton. Whew!
She finished my rounds through the aisles and then we went our separate ways.
Upon arriving home, Chris got the groceries out of the car while I put them away and then I scurried off to bed.

3 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Don't forget to scurry!!! Devin can eat a can of spaghetti also.

Laurel said...

lol...I can't picture you taking anyone out. ;)

Lugo's said...

Brawl on aisle 2! I can just imagine it. It would have been hilarious. I had the same thing happened to me at a Wal-Mart on time. Remind me to tell you.