I had a pretty normal day.
Dropped kids off at school.
Went to work.
Picked kids up from school.
Helped them with homework.
Watched them swim for a little.
Went to the gym.
Came home to get baths and showers and eat a quick dinner.
Put kids in bed.
Crashed myself.
(And my cell phone officially died today too. I'm off to Verizon tomorrow morning for a new one. It won't even turn on now!)
Dropped kids off at school.
Went to work.
Picked kids up from school.
Helped them with homework.
Watched them swim for a little.
Went to the gym.
Came home to get baths and showers and eat a quick dinner.
Put kids in bed.
Crashed myself.
(And my cell phone officially died today too. I'm off to Verizon tomorrow morning for a new one. It won't even turn on now!)


1 people said:
Make sure they give credit on your bill for the time it was not working. it happened to us once and they gave us a 2-months worth credit ( as in $$ credit on our next bill).
Post a Comment