Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling a little lost

I didn't have a cell phone all day today. I am supposed to get a new one tomorrow except I am worried that I won't actually get it because I am supposed to be there to sign for it at the house and I can't just sit around all day waiting for it.

I got to go to a baby shower tonight for Kristen and Ashlea. It was nice to be there with just the girls and not worry about the kids.

However, I always worry about what is going on with the kids while I am not there. I know that I need to stop that. Chris is quite capable and always does fine with them. It is not the way I would do it all of the time, but the kids are fine.

Why am I such a worry freak? Why do I worry that my house is supposed to be spotless at all times? Didn't I listen to President Monson when he said to let the fingerprints go?

I'm doing better, I must say. I don't vacuum EVERY day anymore. I have the kids do it.

Just kidding, but they do have to vacuum about every other day.

I'm a freak.

I know.

3 people said:

Laurel said...

I always remember your house being spotless when I babysat. You really are amazing! It's so crazy how fast the mess accumulates. I try my best, but I'm having trouble keeping up with just two kids! :)

Higleys said...

It's worse to want the clean house and not be able to get it. I agree with the husband thing. I know Jason does a great job yet I stress and freak a little when it is not my way. So what if they eat peanut butter on a spoon, they get real food eventually.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I have to say you are a vacuum queen!