Thursday, November 02, 2006

Does it ever slow down?


Aren't my girls pretty?
Yesterday was a blur. We had school, I tutored while 4 out of the 5 kids were in school. Then, time to pick up the boys, come home for quick naps. Big kids got home, we did homework and even had a little time to play. Then showers, a quick chicken noodle dinner, and off to Scouts for Brennan and me. When we got home everyone was asleep, including the Daddy and that was that.
I did have fun playing with the kids yesterday. Aislinn thought it was just the neatest thing to watch Kerstyn hula hoop. She would squeal with delight every time! The kids had scooter races, laps to the fence in the back, and fun in the woods. I appreciate the cooler weather so that we can sit outside and play like we did yesterday without sweating up a storm.

0 people said: