
This picture was taken in April when we were at Fort Knox, Kentucky. It has been on of my favorites since then. Sometimes kids can be so sweet...
Today we instituted Saturday morning family cleaning. We have stopped our cleaning service, which I was very sad about and I was feeling quite overwhelmed. Chris said that we would all wake up every Saturday and clean the house together. This way, it wouldn't be all on me, and the kids could learn how to do it and what keeping the house clean entails. So, today was the first time to try and overall it was pretty good. It surprised me how we felt closer as a family. I am sure that each week will bring it's own challenges, but I hope that each week, we learn something and grow closer.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
Melody, I really love these updates! Mom
Post a Comment