I am tired of people looking at me when I am in public and asking me if I know what is causing "that"! So, I assume, that they are referring to the beautiful children that I have surrounding me... and I respond, "yes, I do!" (sometimes I add, "I must enjoy it...") Anyway, why do 'they', as in 'these people', feel that they have to make some comment like that? It is way less often, as in, I could probably count it on my two hands, that people complement me on my family. Now I know, that the kids can be kids, however, they are usually pretty good. SO why can't they just leave me alone? Sorry, I just had to vent about that. It seems as people assume that I don't want them, or that I must be crazy for having so many. Well, I would of had more... maybe that is what I should respond with. I digress,... I love my family, we (Chris and I), would not have it any other way. We are not on welfare and we are well educated. So, leave me alone, let me have my kids, and raise them with good values, morals, and direction! Okay. Done...
I have not heard about the status of my application for my old position back, but I feel confident that it will work out the way it is supposed to. In the meantime, business is picking up... let's hope that it keeps that way.
I love my family, I even like my family! (Just in case someone else wants to give me a hard time!)



0 people said:
Post a Comment