Monday, November 06, 2006

Playing, walking, and just being together


We have a few of the moments, like the one in this picture that make you smile. Well, actually more than a few, but they sure don't last long. I love to watch the children play together. It is so nice to see them have fun together. I guess that it kind of makes all the fussing that they do with each other worth it.
Anyway, yesterday was fast and testimony meeting. It was nice, and what made it more special is that Chris bore his testimony. Now, knowing Chris like I do, it really meant a lot to me. With the firm just being open since August 1 and the real estate market going totally soft, it has been quite trying to keep positive with our new endeavor. So, Chris, being as consciencious as he is kept working harder and harder and longer and longer because this should make more money for the firm. But, he was totally stressed and not getting very far. Then, he had the spirit testify to him that this was not the way to go, that what he needs to be doing, to have his worries washed away, is serve harder and longer. Now, I know that this doesn't 'make sense' in the world because if you don't work, you don't make money. However, Heavenly Father wants to bless us, but we have to do all that He has asked to receive those blessings. I am so excited to see what He wants him and us to do and we will put it in His hands. If we serve Him as diligently as we can, then all of the other will fall in place. We have no room to be less than meticulously obedient. AND WE WILL! I'll keep you posted...

0 people said: