We got the rest of the Christmas lights on the house and turned on tonight. The kids and I were so excited. Chris is just glad that I won't be bugging him about in anymore. I plugged all of them(7 strands) together originally. Then within an hour, all but 1 section was off. So, I summoned Chris outside to remedy the problem. He said he would take care of it tomorrow, but I would not allow it since I had worked so feverishly getting them on the house to begin with. So, he began working on it (only because he loves me - those are HIS words). I read the box and it instructed to only put 3 sections together, not SEVEN, so it was quite probable that I had blown a fuse. (Already, I was asking?) He was working on it for around 10 minutes and asked politely, "How long do I have to do this before I can quit?" To which I replied, "As soon as you get it fixed." :) It is fixed, it looks beautiful and I am glad that Chris persevered until it was complete. I went outside and took a picture, but I obviously don't know how to do it correctly since the white lights look multi-colored. I'll keep trying and if I get it right, I'll post it later.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago



1 people said:
doug and chris can commiserate on special duty tasks next time they are together
Post a Comment