Friday, November 24, 2006

Kerstyn


Today is Kerstyn's 8th birthday. She got to do several things today just the way that she wanted. First, she got to go to Publix and pick out her birthday cake. She wanted cookies and cream ice cream with chocolate cake. We have enjoyed eating that today. Second, she got to pick what she wanted for lunch. She wanted Chick-Fil-A, but Aislinn fell asleep on the way there so we went through the McDonald's drive thru and ate it at home. Third, and last, we went bowling as a family. We had a really good time. It has been fun focusing on Kerstyn today and I believe that she had fun too. Tomorrow is her baptism, which she is extremely excited about! We have just finished printing her program, I practiced bassoon today, made a few phone calls to those that I needed to remind, and I think we are ready. What an exciting event, to be baptized into Jesus' church. We are all excited too...

0 people said: