I love when it rains (as long as I am inside). It has been raining off and on today and for some reason, the rain seems peaceful to me. Which has me thinking of things for which I am thankful. I am thankful for the life that I have, for having the gospel in it. We read in the pamphlet, For the Strength of Youth, that even when things are really 'bad' that we still have much to be thankful for. I am thankful for the husband that I have. He loves me and tries to do what is best for us and our family. I am thankful for my children, that keep me humble, and GOING constantly! I am thankful for my parents that love me no matter what! I never knew this until I became a parent myself. You love your children unconditionally and maybe that gives us a glimpse of Heavenly Father's love for us. He loves us no matter what and we can experience that ourselves with our own children...

Aislinn is taking a nap, that's why she is not in the pictures. :)



0 people said:
Post a Comment