I took Kerstyn, Lauklan, Greyson and Aislinn to the Seminole Town Center today. They were really good! We went to the mall because I had gone yesterday to get Kerstyn some long sleeved shirts and Greyson a shirt with a hood. Well, I accomplished both of those tasks, plus a few more :), and returned home with my purchases. Greyson was ecstatic! He even slept in the thing! However, the shirt that I got for Greyson had a place where you could put your hands in it and Lauklan's did not. So... back to the store today to get Lauklan a shirt, just like Greyson's. Mission accomplished! The kids really wanted to go up and down the escalator but I had Aislinn in the stroller, so they did it together while I watched. They just thought that was the grandest thing ever. We then got a cookie for each of them and headed home. I was quite pleased at our little trip going so well. Events like this one makes me believe that I can go on! :) Thanks for the encouragement little ones, I needed that.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago



1 people said:
I enjoyed reading your blogs today Melody. You are an amazing woman and I am glad that you are part of my life.
Post a Comment