Sunday, November 19, 2006

Planning a baptism



Kerstyn will be eight on Friday, November 24, 2006. She is going to be baptized on Saturday. She is so excited. We have been working on the program this past weekend and think that it is done. I got out my bassoon for the first time since Brennan's baptism (almost 2 years ago) and played it. Kerstyn wants me to play I heard Him come, just like what was sung at my baptism. I also played it for Brennan. I think I should be able to do that.

As soon as I started playing this afternoon, I remembered why I love it so much. I just didn't want to stop. I am thankful to my parents for this wonderful gift. If it were not for their constant encouragement, and mountain of money spent on lessons and gas to and from, I would not have the gift of playing the bassoon. Thanks Mom and Dad!

We have hopes of going to Tallahassee for Thanksgiving to see Nana and other extended family. I sure hope we get it figured out before we end up here eating hot dogs! :)




0 people said: