Monday, November 27, 2006

Our latest family picture


Here is the picture that I picked for our Christmas cards and to make enlargements for family. It could be better, but for 7 people and an amateur in front of and behind the camera, this is what we got. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Brennan will be 10 in January, Kerstyn was 8 last week, Lauklan is almost half way through 5, Greyson is a little over 3 and Aislinn is already 17 months! How did that happen?

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture! Everyone is smiling. I think it is perfect.
Holly

Anonymous said...

It is not quite as good as being with you, but reading about the family is sort of a skinless hug. Still a great joy to see all of you, feel your pleasure and challenges, and the pictures are great!

nanamoo said...

you guys are just the cutest family!