After a crazy morning of driving one hour each way to meet Mom to get Greyson back and to give her Aislinn, I arrived at the office to find out that Chris had to leave at 10:30 to go to Lake Mary to get the guy selling Nancy (Mom) her house to sign the papers.
WHAT?
Leaving at 10:30 to go to Lake Mary that is 30 minutes away to get this guy to sign the closing documents. Somehow, I'm seeing that we will not be leaving Mount Dora at 11:30 as planned to catch our 2:30 flight to Virginia.
I remained calm. Then I discovered that in all my haste to leave the house this morning, I even left our suitcases in our bedroom. So, I had to go back home.
Chris arrived back at the office at 12:40 and we sped, yes, sped to Orlando International Airport. Luckily, I had printed the boarding passes yesterday, and we just carried our bags on. We arrived at the gate about 10 minutes before they closed it down.
Icing on the cake? Of course!
On our way to the airport, we are dealing with our lender on the new building because they are not wanting to release the money for the build-out until it has already been done. Meaning, that we have to front the money to our contractor. Umm, we just spent all of our money and we don't have any more to 'front' to our contractor. It's in the paperwork...
Craziness! But, we made it to Richmond, rented our car, ate dinner at Red Lobster and arrived at Mark's around 8.
Tomorrow, Jamboree fun!


0 people said:
Post a Comment