Monday, July 12, 2010

Ms. Homemaker

Is not me! I'm not good at it. I like it okay, but it is not my forte, we'll just leave it at that.
However, I did all my normal stuff today.
I worked a full day.
Shopped for groceries and dropped off and picked up dry cleaning.
Went to the gym.
I COOKED DINNER!
I know, I know.
Amazing.
I just had to blog it, who knows when it will happen again. ;)

4 people said:

Jodi said...

You are too funny! I love to blog about the times I do something so I have proof when Nathan says...you never do that anymore!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I thought you cooked. What do you do for dinners? I think you just made me feel better!

nanamoo said...

Well done ;)

Laurel said...

I can't believe how much you get done each day. Reading this post made me laugh out loud. Document away! :)