Chris, Brennan and I were up until 1:30 this morning making sure everything was ready. We all woke up again at 5 to get him off on his way. I took this picture right before they got in the car to leave.
Chris and Brennan drove to The First Baptist Church of Orlando, where 7 charter buses headed out with 250 Scouts and 28 leaders. Below is Brennan on the bus and the buses leaving. 
I teared up a little when I said good-bye to him this morning, and Chris said he teared up a little in his car when he took this picture. I'm not really sad, but it was a long journey to get this far and we know that he is making memories of a lifetime the next ten days. We put Brennan on a wait list two and a half years ago for this event and he has been having meetings and preparing, physically, mentally and emotionally for over a year.
Later this morning, I took the 3 kids we have left to the gym and they got their faces painted and jumped in the bouncy house while I cycled some stress away.





1 people said:
Waiting list for 2 a half years! That's a long time in advance. I bet he will have fun.
Post a Comment