Thursday, July 08, 2010

International Plaza and a friend

Mom and I headed over to Tampa this morning and got there about noon. We ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and then shopped until about 4. By then, we were ready to go back to eat our cheesecake.
After we got home, we called to see if Mr. and Mrs. Brumblay could come over. Mrs. Brumblay was feeling under the weather, but Mr. Brumblay came. He is a great friend to my mother and he was also my sixth grade teacher. I guess we're kind of like extended family since he taught with mother for about 30 years.
I even got to go for a ride in his electric car.

I had so much fun today that I had to get in bed by 9:30. Man, I'm getting old.


3 people said:

debbie said...

I love mr. Brumblay and I don't even know him. 6th Grade teacher and an electric car. He has to be a great person.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

looks like you are having fun! Have you talked to mom, drama!

nanamoo said...

Wow...what a great time!