I took Kerstyn to her interview tonight with a perspective piano teacher. The teacher lives in the Country Club, so the location is convenient.
Ms. Sullivan is her name and I'll tell you, that lady is serious about piano. I know that what she is going to teach Kerstyn is very valuable, so I hope that Kerstyn will latch on to it. Kerstyn was very excited and I am excited to see what comes.
Ahead lies a LOT of practice, time and money. We'll see how it goes. First lesson is Thursday and that is falling on Chris since I will be over with Mom.


2 people said:
I like the story that Bonnie tells about how she learned to play so well. Her mom told her she could do chores or practice the piano. You know which one she chose. You might want to use that tactic.
Good times ahead! I hope she loves it.
Post a Comment