Is it really the July already? I can't believe it. Now I know that I am really getting older because the days just fly by!
I am working essentially full time at the office now and it is crazy busy. We are in the process of purchasing a new building to move the business into and of course, nothing is going easily. You name it, it is messing up.
Tonight was family night at La No Che so Chris and I are headed out there to see Brennan. He was doing well, was in a good mood and was having a good time. We were SO GLAD to see him like that. He comes home Saturday morning and I know he'll be glad to get a shower. He has a very busy summer with scouting. He already spent the week doing Eagle work and now another week doing other merit badge work. Then of course, the end of the month he heads to Virginia for the National Jamboree. He's excited about seeing the president...
I am working essentially full time at the office now and it is crazy busy. We are in the process of purchasing a new building to move the business into and of course, nothing is going easily. You name it, it is messing up.
Tonight was family night at La No Che so Chris and I are headed out there to see Brennan. He was doing well, was in a good mood and was having a good time. We were SO GLAD to see him like that. He comes home Saturday morning and I know he'll be glad to get a shower. He has a very busy summer with scouting. He already spent the week doing Eagle work and now another week doing other merit badge work. Then of course, the end of the month he heads to Virginia for the National Jamboree. He's excited about seeing the president...


1 people said:
It's good to keep Brennan busy for the summer! Love all the kid made stuffed animals at the restaurant and 4th of July pictures.
Post a Comment