He's 9 and I can't believe it! To celebrate, we headed to Magic Kingdom this morning. We had a lot of fun!

On the tram heading in.

Waiting for the monorail, there was time for a quick picture with me so I can remember how tall he was and all that good stuff.

Heading in, obviously these pictures are out of order. Sorry.

Lunch at Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends.


The picture below was the kids waiting to go into eat.

It was quite hot today, but not miserable. We visited just about every restroom in the Magic Kingdom and ate as much as we could hold. We rode rides, ate and had fun. I didn't know how long we would stay, but we ended up being there about 12 hours. Grandma arrived around 6 and stayed with us until we left which ended up being about 11 p.m. We watched part of the new Electric Parade which was great when I was a kid. We can't wait to watch it up close. Also, they redid the fireworks and they were absolutely beautiful and well worth staying so late to see. We just had to endure the long lines to get out of the park, but we all made it.
Lauklan was happy but we were all VERY TIRED when we got home.
Oops, I forgot to mention that we actually ate at Crystal Palace twice today, which is a first. It certainly wasn't planned, but it was neat to eat there for dinner since we had never done that. See, there are still plenty of Disney firsts for us.
Happy Birthday
Lauklan. You're quite a neat young man.
3 people said:
There's the 9 fingers with a Star Trek twist thrown in. Happy Birthday to Lauklan.
Disney looked like fun! The kids do look a little hot, he he!
I'm so glad he had a wonderful birthday & sorry that Brennan was with me & missed all the fun! Ha! Ha!
Mom
Post a Comment