Friday, July 16, 2010

Random

I'm scared to death about the purchase of this new office building. Its a great deal, but scary none the less. I know that you get reward when taking a risk. I know that Chris knows how to run a business and that we will be successful, but it is scary. Period. Downright frightening.


Next.


I got Brennan back today. He had a great time at Mom and Dad's but I think he's glad to be back home too. I'm sure by tomorrow morning he'll be grumpy at one of his siblings for sure, but as of right now, he's still glad to see them.
As you can see, Brennan is taller than Mom and me. I even had on heels!

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

I miss him already. We enjoyed him so much.

Mom

Higleys said...

Looks happy great picture.

nanamoo said...

When I get home I am coming over and you are going to learn how to use livewriter ;)

I enjoyed your posts!!!