Family: A journey to forever...
Nothing wrong with talking!
I'd die if I had to be quiet for very long. It's medically proven! Nice profile as well.
You look beautiful, Melody!Mom
Because you LOVE to talk and I LOVE you! You are amazing and don't ever forget that.
I talk waaaaaaay too much. And having forearm muscles is a dream of mine. Yours look awesome!
No you don't and yes nice muscles. I can hear you saying your post and not taking a breath in between and expecting your audience to follow along and comprehend. That's why I love you, never a dull moment
Post a Comment
6 people said:
Nothing wrong with talking!
I'd die if I had to be quiet for very long. It's medically proven! Nice profile as well.
You look beautiful, Melody!
Mom
Because you LOVE to talk and I LOVE you! You are amazing and don't ever forget that.
I talk waaaaaaay too much. And having forearm muscles is a dream of mine. Yours look awesome!
No you don't and yes nice muscles. I can hear you saying your post and not taking a breath in between and expecting your audience to follow along and comprehend. That's why I love you, never a dull moment
Post a Comment