Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nightmare

I had a nightmare the other night about the special stake conference coming up this Sunday.
In my dream the choir started without me. How does the choir start without me? I mean, don't they have to watch me to know when to 'go'?
I my dream I couldn't see the members of the choir because it was dark and they were really far away. I have no idea where we were, but it was big and dark and scary.
I did NOT dream that I tripped. Apparently, I am past the tripping worry, but certainly worried about pulling this off.
We'll just say that I am praying. A lot! I am praying for the spirit to be there. With me, with the choir members and with the congregation. I take music very seriously and I know how much it can affect the spirit of the meeting.
I pray I do my part.

4 people said:

Tricia said...

I can't wait to hear it. I'm sure it will be great. We are driving down tomorrow!

Laurel said...

I can't say I haven't done my fair share of stressing about things like this...I'm sure everything will be wonderful though!

Higleys said...

I love how weird dreams can be!. Do not worry Captain oh my Captain we will watch you ( except for Bro. Toronto, he'a a rebel)

Jodi said...

I'll say a little prayer for you! I'm sure it will be great!