Friday, May 07, 2010

Mother's Day celebrations

I was at Round Lake Elementary this morning for a Mother's Day Breakfast with Lauklan at 7:30. Then I headed home to the get the other kids off to school.

I dropped off Aislinn then ran to work for a few minutes and then back to the preschool for some fun with Aislinn.

Those were her thoughts on me this Mother's Day. I don't think I have EVER eaten Spaghetti O's, and I don't really have a favorite color, I think her favorite is purple. I asked her how she knew my age and she replied, "Remember when we had your birthday at Daddy's office and the numbers were on the cake, they said that and I remember it in my head." Love her!

I'm so sad that I have wings in this picture, but that is what happens when I'm having a bad hair day...

Mary, Lauklan's teacher took some pictures and I will post them when I get them.

4 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Hope you do have a wonderful Mother's day! I just hope to feel good.

Laurel said...

That is so cute-- I love hearing/reading things that my kids say about me. It cracks me up.

debbie said...

you could have saved so much money last night if you would have ordered spaghetti o's.

And wow a date on airplane? Mile high club?

Higleys said...

Oh course you have wings, you are an angel.