Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day activity



Chris took the boys with him to the Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell early this morning to participate with the Belleview Ward in placing flags for Memorial Day. I was surprised when they all got up and left before 7 this morning so they could be there. But they did it, and they were glad to be a part of it. I was glad that they got to do it together.
After we all got back together, we headed to Hollywood Studios to get drenched in the severe thunderstorm. That is all I have to say about that.

2 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I have never seen Chris in his boy scout uniform, cool! That was neat for them to do that.

Anonymous said...

I am really pleased that they did that together. That is a wonderful thing to do!

Mom