
I'm going to miss our time together in the mornings. She and I had about 30 minutes a day just the two of us and I really enjoyed it.
When I was driving her home today after school, she began to cry. When I asked what was wrong, she said that she was going to miss her teachers and friends. I assured her that we would keep in touch.
Miss Shawnie and Miss Mary have been with all the kids from Kerstyn down to Aislinn. We have attended St. Edward's Pre-School for 7 years straight. I told Miss Shawnie this morning as I frowned at drop off that I would just have to drive through the drop off line a few times next year just because I wouldn't know how to not do it.
We have been blessed as a family by that school and we will all miss them.


1 people said:
7 years!! Wow, that's crazy! Aislinn is such a cutie. (And Kerstyn looks so grown up in her makeup.)
Post a Comment